- Your privacy is important to us
We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) which regulate how we use, disclose, store and protect your information.
- Collecting Personal Information
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect is most likely supplied by you when you purchase from us in one of our retail stores or place an order and register your details on our website to receive direct marketing materials or provide feedback to us.
The personal information collected will likely include:
- Full Name
- Contact Details including phone number, email address and delivery address
- Date of birth
- Transaction information (your credit or debit card details)
At times, we may also collect information from you that does not identify you personally. This information is normally retained with your personal information, including:
Customer shopping preferences, including shopping history, attributes of products and services which we have provided to you or may provide you in the future.
Marketing preferences, marketing materials which you wish to receive and the method of its delivery (EDM , SMS or other).
- Why do we collect your personal information?
Any personal information provided to Us will only be used for the purpose which it was initially provided:
- To complete transactions and administer our relationship with you as a customer, this includes refunds.
- To communicate and notify you of new products, offers and competitions that may be of interest of you.
- To investigate and respond to your questions, comments or feedback related to our services and products.
- To comply with laws and regulations, or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
- Compile our customer database to enable us to market to you more accurately.
- Help us gain a clearer understanding of what your likes and dislikes are, how to improve our marketing, our digital platforms and the overall services in which we provide.
- What if you don’t want to provide Us with your information?
We will ask you to provide your personal information, if you do not wish to provide this information, We will not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. We will only record your email address if you provide them to us. We will only use your email to send you information in which you have requested or signed up to receive. By providing Us with your email address you will have provided consent to send direct marketing materials. If you do not wish to consent or receive direct marketing from us, you can unsubscribe at any time to receive any communication from us.
- Will We share your details?
Receiving information from and about our customers is an important part of Us. We will not share/sell this to others.
We may disclose personal information to other subsidiary companies within Our group but only to be used for the same purposes you agreed to when signing up.
- Updating or correcting your personal information
If you need to update or amend your personal information, please contact us with your requests. We may ask for verification of your identity to ensure that all personal information held by Us is not improperly accessed.
- Questions or Concerns